We have been reflecting on our time in K2BeM. We have looked back though our Portfolios at everything we have explored this year...we have certainly been busy! We were invited to try and sum up our year in a few words. Here is what we had to say:
"I have loved my time in K2BeM because I have learnt many new things. I want to continue my learning next year." Ananya
"My time in K2BeM has been amazing because I have learnt some fantastic things and I want to join this class again." Griffin
"I have had a fantastic time in K2BeM because I have had the best teacher I have ever had. My teacher was awesome!" Sebastian
"My time in K2BeM was very fun and I had the best teacher I have ever seen in my whole life. I have met new friends and my whole class was awesome." Ashwin
"My favourite unit was 'Magic Materials' because I found out lots of new things that I didn't know before. I have lots of good friends in my class and that's it." Maggie
"I like my time in K2 because it was fun. I really loved looking at the houses in Kampong Buangkok." Georgie
"I loved my time in K2BeM. My favourite unit was this one, 'Animal Adaptations.' It helps me learn more about animals. I wish a lot of my friends will still be in my G1 class." Ansel
"I had the best teacher ever! I had the best friends. It was amazing in K2BeM. My favourite unit was 'Animal Adaptations' because I got to find out some new things and I love animals." Miguel
"My time in K2 was great. I learnt a lot of stuff. It was very fun in K2. I always feel happy in K2BeM because we are a team. My favourite unit was 'Magic Materials.' I like everything actually." Aditya
"My time in K2BeM was lovely because of the nice friends I have. 'Passion Projects' was my favourite because I love dinosaurs!" Toby
"I had fun in K2BeM because I met so many new friends. My favourite unit was 'Arts Festival' because I like to sing. Being in K2BeM makes me feel very happy." Saanvi
"I had a nice time in K2BeM because I liked my teacher and friends. I liked Reading Workshop because it is fun and nice to read. I love being with my friends and playing with them." Sama
"My favourite unit was 'Passion Projects' because I got to share my passion. I have the best teacher ever in the whole wide world because he is so nice! I have the best friends too. I hope I might see them in G1." Finnley
"I had a wonderful time in K2BeM. I have never seen such a wonderful class! I loved to learn about animals. My friends are all very kind." David
"My class is super awesome! My favourite unit was 'Reduce, Reuse, Recycle' because it is very important not to make lots of rubbish. In K2BeM I have wonderful friends because we are a team." Hana
"I had an awesome time in K2BeM with my kind friends and I think that in G1 some of my friends from K2 will be even more awesome than I think!" Myra
"We had a nice time in K2BeM and it was fun. My favourite thing was making the puppets. We had really nice teachers and we like a lot of K2 stuff that we've learned." Coco
"My favourite thing about K2 was Reading and Writing Workshop because I like to do that all the time. I liked all my friends in K2." Brandon
...and a special few words from two girls who are leaving UWCSEA:
"All my friends are wonderful and they are always kind to me whenever I am sad. I will miss my friends when I leave the school to Hong Kong. I hope my friends will remember me and keep in touch." Kayna
"I liked it when I could learn more things and I loved Writing Workshop. I love creating my own stories and information stories. I like to use my imagination to create stories. I love my friends in K2 and they were really nice to me. " Gitanjali
We have also been thinking about next year and are really looking forward to life in G1. Here are our hopes and wishes...
"I hope it is going to be very fun in G1 and I wish that I will learn new things." Aditya
"I hope everything is going to be OK and I wish that the classroom won't be that noisy and I wish that I keep on reading." Miguel
"I'm very excited about G1 because I am moving higher. There is going to be harder work to do but I hope it is going to be very fun." Brandon
"I feel a bit nervous but when I start G1 I won't feel nervous any more. I wish Mr. Morley could be our teacher and Miss Ida." Sama
"I am excited because of all the good stuff like Reading Workshop and all the stuff we already know. I am going to be happy with my friends." Georgie
"I think G1 is going to be ultra cool actually because we are going to do new stuff and we have a sleepover in school!" Finnley
"I am excited because I will be with the oldest kids in this block and I am also excited because I am going to have a sleepover. I wish we go on loads of field trips." Sebastian
"I am feeling excited because I have never done some stuff in G1 and I wonder what it will be like. I am lucky that my friends are in my class." Griffin
"I wish that G1BeM is going to be the best class in the whole entire block. I am looking forward to making new friends." Myra
"I hope G1 will be the same like K2 and I look forward to the sleepover. I wish I will learn more things in G1, more writing and more reading." Ansel
"I am looking forward to the end of G1 for the sleepover and I am looking forward to getting to know new friends and new games and new units and new stuff!!" Ashwin
"I will have fun in the sleepover and I am excited about learning new things. I wish I can get better at everything in G1." Ananya
"I am looking forward to the sleepover and I want to know what units we will be doing. I hope everyone in G1 will be kind and I wish we can all stay together." Saanvi
"I am really happy because I want to learn all the new things. My favourite part is going to be the sleepover because we get to wear our own clothes and I bet it will be fun." Coco
"I am excited because we will go on new trips and I really want to visit our friends at Happy Lodge. I wish we can all stay best friends forever." Hana
"I hope G1 will be fun and the new kids in our class will be kind. I wish that we will learn lots of new things and I am looking forward to all the units." Maggie
"I am excited because I can make new friends and we will have a sleepover in G1. I wish we can still do Writing Workshop and Reading Workshop." David
"I am excited about G1 because I have my K2 teacher and K2 friends with me. I wish I learn lots of stuff and have lots of fun. " Toby
...and for our friends starting their new school:
"I hope my new friends will be nice to me and I might learn new languages like British because it is a British school. I will miss my old school. I will miss all my teachers and friends, especially my silliest teacher...you! (Mr. Morley). Keep in touch and please don't forget me." Kayna
"I am kind of nervous and sad and excited. I wonder if they are going to be nice to me and I am excited because I want to see what it is like in a new school. I am sad because I am going to miss Singapore and my friends in Singapore and in UWC. " Gitanjali
It has been a fantastic year. K2BeM is such a special place to be and Ida and I love spending our days with your children. We are so happy and excited to be moving on with them next year and look forward to all the learning we will enjoy in G1. Thank you to all of you for your enthusiasm, positivity and support throughout the year...it makes such a difference and has been a huge part of the success of our little community. A special mention to Julia and Katrina for being such wonderful Class Reps. I am told they already have their names down for next year!!!!
Have a safe and restful break wherever you may be and we look forward to seeing you all in August and hearing about your adventures.
Travel well.
"All my friends are wonderful and they are always kind to me whenever I am sad. I will miss my friends when I leave the school to Hong Kong. I hope my friends will remember me and keep in touch." Kayna
"I liked it when I could learn more things and I loved Writing Workshop. I love creating my own stories and information stories. I like to use my imagination to create stories. I love my friends in K2 and they were really nice to me. " Gitanjali
We have also been thinking about next year and are really looking forward to life in G1. Here are our hopes and wishes...
"I hope it is going to be very fun in G1 and I wish that I will learn new things." Aditya
"I hope everything is going to be OK and I wish that the classroom won't be that noisy and I wish that I keep on reading." Miguel
"I'm very excited about G1 because I am moving higher. There is going to be harder work to do but I hope it is going to be very fun." Brandon
"I feel a bit nervous but when I start G1 I won't feel nervous any more. I wish Mr. Morley could be our teacher and Miss Ida." Sama
"I am excited because of all the good stuff like Reading Workshop and all the stuff we already know. I am going to be happy with my friends." Georgie
"I think G1 is going to be ultra cool actually because we are going to do new stuff and we have a sleepover in school!" Finnley
"I am excited because I will be with the oldest kids in this block and I am also excited because I am going to have a sleepover. I wish we go on loads of field trips." Sebastian
"I am feeling excited because I have never done some stuff in G1 and I wonder what it will be like. I am lucky that my friends are in my class." Griffin
"I wish that G1BeM is going to be the best class in the whole entire block. I am looking forward to making new friends." Myra
"I hope G1 will be the same like K2 and I look forward to the sleepover. I wish I will learn more things in G1, more writing and more reading." Ansel
"I am looking forward to the end of G1 for the sleepover and I am looking forward to getting to know new friends and new games and new units and new stuff!!" Ashwin
"I will have fun in the sleepover and I am excited about learning new things. I wish I can get better at everything in G1." Ananya
"I am looking forward to the sleepover and I want to know what units we will be doing. I hope everyone in G1 will be kind and I wish we can all stay together." Saanvi
"I am really happy because I want to learn all the new things. My favourite part is going to be the sleepover because we get to wear our own clothes and I bet it will be fun." Coco
"I am excited because we will go on new trips and I really want to visit our friends at Happy Lodge. I wish we can all stay best friends forever." Hana
"I hope G1 will be fun and the new kids in our class will be kind. I wish that we will learn lots of new things and I am looking forward to all the units." Maggie
"I am excited because I can make new friends and we will have a sleepover in G1. I wish we can still do Writing Workshop and Reading Workshop." David
"I am excited about G1 because I have my K2 teacher and K2 friends with me. I wish I learn lots of stuff and have lots of fun. " Toby
...and for our friends starting their new school:
"I hope my new friends will be nice to me and I might learn new languages like British because it is a British school. I will miss my old school. I will miss all my teachers and friends, especially my silliest teacher...you! (Mr. Morley). Keep in touch and please don't forget me." Kayna
"I am kind of nervous and sad and excited. I wonder if they are going to be nice to me and I am excited because I want to see what it is like in a new school. I am sad because I am going to miss Singapore and my friends in Singapore and in UWC. " Gitanjali
It has been a fantastic year. K2BeM is such a special place to be and Ida and I love spending our days with your children. We are so happy and excited to be moving on with them next year and look forward to all the learning we will enjoy in G1. Thank you to all of you for your enthusiasm, positivity and support throughout the year...it makes such a difference and has been a huge part of the success of our little community. A special mention to Julia and Katrina for being such wonderful Class Reps. I am told they already have their names down for next year!!!!
Have a safe and restful break wherever you may be and we look forward to seeing you all in August and hearing about your adventures.
Travel well.
No comments:
Post a Comment